The hyaluronic acid is a substance specific to the human body. The injectable synthesizer is obtained in the laboratory, it is biodegradable and looks like a clear, transparent gel.
The gel is injected under the wrinkle, in small quantities, by way of a fine needle, improving its appearance. The latest advanced technologies did obtain purest injectable products, elastic and moldable, with a natural aspect witch offer a young, glowing and tonic skin appearance.
How does the deep lines and volume loss show up?
With the passage of the years, collagen fibers degrade, tissues lose their elasticity and optimal moisture level, the adipose layer is atrophied, the bones of the face diminish and suffer the retraction process, the retaining ligaments extend and do not support anymore the facial compartments, so the laxity of skin appears, lacking in tone and shine. Static lines, volume loss and deep grooves appear between muscle compartments and dynamic wrinkles show up through repeated and sustained contraction of mimic muscles.
What can be treated with hyaluronic acid?
Fillers with hyaluronic acid, depending on viscosity, can be used to:
- treating fine wrinkles from the face, hands, neck and neckline,
- treatment of nasolabial static folds (between the nose and the corners of the mouth) and marionette lines (lines that come down from the corners of the mouth to the chin that give the expression of sad face)
- lip augmentation (restoring lip contour to treat fine lines -smoker lines as well as restoring lip volume). Lips get a fuller and younger look.
- correction of contours / facial volumetry (cheeks and lateral volume of the face that flattens because of sudden weight loss, age, loss and degradation of collagen)
Very superficial or very deep wrinkles can be difficult to treat.
Expression wrinkles are treated with botulinum toxin. It is recommended that botulinum toxin treatment to precede treatment with hyaluronic acid for at least 2 weeks.
Moisturizing and revitalizing the skin is done with cutaneous biorevitalization cocktails that contain non-crosslinked hyaluronic acid and amino acids that enter into the collagen composition.
How long does the treatment and the effects last?
The treatment is simple and fast and instantly visible. No pre-testing is required.
Generally, treatment lasts 30 minutes, but depends on the correction you want.
The results obtained are long lasting but not permanent. The duration of the effect is varied individually and depends on many factors (age, skin type, injection site, lifestyle, muscle activity, technique used).
Generally, the appearance lasts approximately 1-2 years for wrinkles / lines and 6 months – 1 year for lips.
- Tell your doctor if you plan other laser treatments or chemical peeling because there is a risk of inflammation in the treated area if these procedures are performed after hyaluronic acid injection;
- Tell your doctor if you are taking immunosuppressive medication as it increases the risk of infection in the treated area;
- Tell your doctor if you are using medications that can prolong bleeding, such as aspirin, ibuprofen, or other blood thinners, as this may result in increased bruising or bleeding at the injection site.
In the first 48 hours after the treatment, avoid:
- strenuous exercise,
- exposure to extensive sun or heat,
- alcoholic beverages.
What side effects are possible?
A discrete erythema, edema, tingling sensation, or itching may occur. As with any injectable procedure, there is a risk of infection.
Discomfort is temporary and generally disappears within a few days.
Important! Strictly follow the doctor’s instructions.