Radio cauterization and Radiosurgery
- Very SOFT Incision
- Minimum lateral heat
- Minimum cell destruction
- Ideal for soft tissue incisions and on biopsies
- Excellent aesthetic results. Fast healing.
Principles of Ellman Radio Frequency Technology
There is a relationship between the frequency used and the tissue’s resistance on its energy. The high frequency, used in Ellman Radiosurgery encounters less tissue resistance and produces a lower penetration than low frequency used by Electrosurgery
This means that less heat is generated in the tissue. Low frequencies used in electrosurgery meets greater tissue resistance and produce a greater penetration in its level. It means that it generates more heat, leading to a bigger destruction / necrosis at cellular level throughout the length of the incision.
Clinical Benefits Technology 4.0 Mhz. radio waves:
- Quick recovery – Less damage to the tissue,the healing is hastened and patients will recover faster
- Reduced Postoperative Pain – Radio surgery produces less trauma
- Fewer postoperative traces – Low temperature = reduced thermal damage to tissue level
- Less burning of the tissue – radiosurgery minimizes the burn of the tissue unlike conventional electrosurgery and laser surgery